EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GO VISITANT
Who are we? Why are we here? How can we help you?
Who are we?
Welcome to Go Visitant. As holiday let owners, we entirely understand the value, both sentimentally and financially, of properties that are rented out to guests. Over the years, we have noticed some problematic areas in the industry, particularly a lack of protection for hosts. We have created an entire package in one place to give hosts and their properties the peace of mind and security that they deserve once guests enter their accommodation.
Why are we here?
Who looks out for you once the booking is completed by a booking agent? Or, if you are flying solo and using booking channels, how much support do you have once the guest enters your property? The guests arrive, and suddenly there is very little help available to you if something does go wrong, either accidentally or sadly and very rarely, intentionally. The insurance excess is too high to claim for menial, low value damages, the card which was used for the Good Housekeeping Bond is now invalid and the guest is now uncontactable so you are forced to write those damages off as a loss. Over time, these small losses soon mount up which is why we are here. Based on our own experiences as Hosts, we have created the most comprehensive membership package to bridge the gap between you and your guests. Aside from the legal protection offered as part of your membership, you also receive a whole host of other benefits which will enable you to provide a completely seamless experience, both for your guests and yourself. We want to work towards restoring the work-life balance and help to make your hosting more enjoyable by reducing stress and saving you time.
How can we help you?
As experienced hosts, we entirely understand how frustrating certain elements can become, and how they impact your business and livelihood which is why we have created Go Visitant. We want to help you eliminate worries and enhance the experience for both you and your guests.
- First up, we have our fully customisable virtual guestbook, which not only gives your guests the ability to familiarise themselves with your accommodation, and the local area, before they even walk through the door but also removes the need for you to print (and reprint!) a paper guestbook. The Virtual Guestbook has an easy-to-use template with upload portals for PDF appliance manuals, as well as photographs and videos. Even though the user experience is simple, you can rest assured that everything is as you want it to be, and that your guests will love the end result!
- Working alongside your Virtual Guestbook, you have the custom made legally binding Terms and Conditions. These T&Cs have been tailor made to cover all accommodation types, from pods to treehouses, and cottages to castles. They create a legally binding agreement between you and your guests, which is not to do with the booking process itself, but the expectations and courtesies you might expect guests to have while enjoying their time in your property and onsite facilities. In the event of any incidents which may occur during a stay, these Terms and Conditions give you the legal standing to withhold a portion, or all of, the deposit you will take in your portal.
- How do these legally binding Terms and Conditions help to reduce your damage losses and give you extra peace of mind? Well, they work hand in hand with the in-house security deposit feature which Go Visitant offers as part of your membership package. The deposit isn’t a Housekeeping Bond, but a pre-authorisation hold placed on a credit or debit card directly through your portal. This pre-authorisation is then released, automatically, providing that you do not report any damages to be deducted on your portal. With the deposit working hand in hand with both the signed Terms and Conditions & your Virtual Guestbook, you’ll have much more time to relax and know that in the event of any incidents, you’re covered, without the need for losing valuable time chasing things up.
Just when you thought we had it all covered to save you time and provide peace of mind, Go Visitant also offers some exciting additional bonus features as part of your membership which, as hosts, we know you’ll find incredibly valuable for a multitude of reasons!
- Do you struggle to find the time to send out information and take security deposit payments, maybe you have to use a multitude of platforms & service providers to do this? This system is designed to be automated. This means that your guestbook, T&Cs, deposit payment link, return of the deposit and the key safe code, are all sent to your guests with minimal input from you, all we need is the dates of arrival and the guest mobile number or email address!
- Are your guests frequently asking to arrive a little early? We appreciate that guests are always keen to begin their breaks as soon as possible, but we also know the level of work that is required on changeover day! Go Visitant has a timed key safe code release. There is a bit of magic involved here behind the scenes! You set your preferred arrival time in your guestbook portal, once the guest has arrived at your property, the key safe code will be automatically texted over to them at, or after, the specified time. This prevents early arrivals on the days when it is just not possible and gives your guests easy access to the key safe code when the time is right!
- Do you have to repeat local recommendations on a weekly basis? We know that guests like to be prepared and make the necessary plans to maximise their time in your area, but the repetitive nature of recommendations is time consuming for you. Our Interactive Map gives you the option to manually make personal recommendations in your local area. This helps to ensure that your guests only experience the absolute best that your area has to offer, which in turn, enhances their time in your property and makes for very happy customers!
- Are your guests ever lost, or maybe even just knocking on the wrong door? Go Visitant has What Three Words capability and will help to ensure that your guests get to the exact right location so that they can begin their holiday without any stresses, and you won’t have to receive those phone calls!
- Struggle to keep on top of the ever-increasing Health and Safety requirements, or perhaps even property maintenance organisation? Go Visitant has complimentary SMS reminders included in your membership. This means that the Gas Safe Boiler Inspection renewal, and other annual certification reminders can be texted to you, or you can even set it up for the monthly visit from the window cleaner! Anything you need to help you run your accommodation as smoothly as possible. You can even set up automated Bin Collection reminders to your guests, or advanced notifications of the gardener popping round to mow the lawn!
- Do you find it hard to find the time to upsell items to your guests? Go Visitant has an option for Add On Items in the Guestbook area. You can set your own prices, your own packages, and take payment and orders through the portal. All you need to do is arrange for the items to be in your accommodation to ensure that the guests have the most wonderful time for that special occasion!
Go Visitant is a real turn up for the books. Created by hosts, for hosts, to provide a membership package which will give you and your property greater protection, save time and enhance guest experience.
Find out more at www.govisitant.com